Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
4 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
5 Tbsp butter
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 Tbsp garlic powder
1 1/2 cup milk
1 Tbsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1) Place peeled and cubed potatoes in a large pot and fill with cold water.
2) Place pot on stove top over high heat and bring to boil.
3) Once water is boiling, cook for 12 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
4) Drain and transfer potatoes to large bowl; mash with a potato masher.
5) Add butter, Parmesan, garlic, milk, salt and pepper and stir well.
6) If potatoes are too thick, slowly add more milk until desired consistency.
***Shown with gravy from Ranch House Pork Chops.***