Monday, March 26, 2012

Parmesan Crusted Chicken

This recipe is super easy and budget friendly with only 4 ingredients!

Parmesan Crusted Chicken
(Recipe from The Enchanted Cook)





Ingredients:
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
4 tsp Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs

Directions:
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Mix mayo and cheese together in a small bowl.
3) Lay chicken on baking sheet and spread mayo mixture evenly on top.
4) Sprinkle bread crumbs on top of mayo mixture evenly.
5) Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear.
6) Season with salt and pepper to taste.


Paired with mashed red potatoes and garlic green beans (recipes to follow)


Soundtrack: (I was feelin' some show tunes, y'all.  Don't judge.)
"Mama Who Bore Me" from Spring Awakening
"I'm Still Hurthing" from The Last 5 Years
"I'm Not That Girl" from Wicked
"Out Tonight" from Rent
"The Wizard and I" from Wicked (I'm sure my neighbors just love my belting! Ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment