Sunday, February 12, 2012

Baked Swiss Chicken

I saw this recipe trending on Pinterest and figured I should give it a whirl. 


Baked Swiss Chicken
(Recipe from realmomkitchen.com)

Ingredients:
3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
6-8 slices Swiss cheese
1 can reduced fat cream of mushroom soup
1 cup skim milk
1 box Stove Top stuffing (There's lots of different kinds, this time I used traditional sage)
1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted

Directions:
1) Pound chicken breasts to even out the thickness of the chicken. Cut each breast in half.
2) Place chicken breasts in a sprayed 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
3) Top chicken with slices of Swiss cheese.
4) In a bowl, mix soup and milk until well blended.  Pour mixture over chicken.
5) Top the chicken with the dry stuffing mix.  Drizzle stuffing with melted butter.
6) Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.  Uncover and bake 5-10 minutes longer.

Soundtrack:
Whitney Houston- "I Wanna Dance With Somebody"
Whitney Houston- "Saving All My Love For You"
Whitney Houston- "So Emotional"
Whitney Houston- "Heartbreak Hotel"
Whitney Houston- "My Love is Your Love"

Rest in Peace, Whitney!


No comments:

Post a Comment