Chicken & Biscuits
(Adapted from Marie's Cooking Adventures)
1 refrigerated tube biscuits (if you get the thick kind-which is all they had-cut them in half. I only ended up using 3 biscuits cut in half)
1 can reduced fat cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
1/2 stick butter, melted
1 can LeSeur peas
3-4 cooked chicken breasts, shredded (I boiled mine for 20 minutes)
1-2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
3 Tbsp milk
salt and pepper to taste
1) Cook and shred chicken.
2) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
3) In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, chicken, peas, milk, and butter, salt and pepper.
4) Transfer mixture to greased casserole dish.
5) Sprinkle with cheese, how ever much or little is up to you (I just put enough to cover the mixture).
6) Top with biscuits (once again, I ended up using 3 large Homestyle biscuits, cut in half)
7) Cook for 30-35 minutes or until tops of biscuits are browned and mixture is bubbly.