Grilled Balsamic-Garlic Crusted Pork Tenderloin
(Recipe from kitchenconfidante.com)
4 garlic cloves, minced
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1-2 lbs pork tenderloin2 tbsp canola oil
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Combine garlic, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, and olive oil in baking dish. Rub paste all over pork OR place pork in dish and let marinate overnight.
3) Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and brown on all sides, about 4 minutes.
4) Transfer pork to casserole or baking dish and roast for about 20 minutes, turning every 5 minutes.
5) Remove pork from casserole or baking dish and let sit on cutting board for 10 minutes before slicing.
I paired the pork with sauteed collard greens and pasta salad
Mary J. Blige- "I'm Goin' Down"
Alicia Keys- "If I Ain't Got You"