I'm going to be quite honest- I did not feel like going to the grocery store tonight and just threw some random things together for dinner. It actually turned out pretty good! The sauce from the chicken is fabulous drizzled over steamed rice.
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
4 garlic cloves, finely minced
4 tbsp brown sugar
3 tsp extra virgin olive oil
1) Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
2) In a small skillet, saute garlic in olive oil until bubbly.
3) Remove from heat and add brown sugar.
4) Generously season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
5) Place chicken breasts in greased casserole dish and cover with brown sugar mixture.
6) Bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until tops are browned.
Pair with rice and veggies
The Shins- "New Slang"
The Shins- "Simple Song"
Death Cab for Cutie- "A Lack of Color"