(Recipe from Six Sisters' Stuff)
4 boneless chicken breasts, chopped into small chunks
1/3 cup flour
1/2 Tbl. salt
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
3 Tbl. ketchup
6 oz. frozen orange juice concentrate (half can), thawed (I don't use the full 6 oz because it's a little too strong for my liking)
4 Tbl. brown sugar
1) In a large bowl, mix the orange juice, brown sugar, vinegar, salt, and ketchup.
**With all the leftover OJ, I made Tequila Sunrises!! Mmmmm ;)**
2) In a smaller bowl, pour in the flour and add uncooked chicken chunks. Cover the chicken in flour and shake off the excess.
3) Pour a small amount of olive oil in a skillet and brown the flour-covered chicken. The chicken doesn't need to be fully cooked since it's going in the crock pot.
4) After the chicken is done cooking, pour the pieces into the crock pot. Then cover the chicken with your sauce mixture and stir.
5) Cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 2-3.
Serve with steamed rice or throw some rice in a skillet and fry it up (don't forget the egg!).
"We Are Young"- Fun.
"Moneygrabber"- Fitz and the Tantrums
"Go Outside"- Cults