Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas
(Recipe from Stacy Makes Cents)
1 yellow onion, sliced
3 sweet peppers, seeded and sliced (I use 1 red, 1 yellow, and 1 orange)
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/2 tsp salt
2 Tbsp cumin
1 1/2 Tbsp chili powder
Juice of 1 lime
Stuff for fixins, diced, chopped, shredded and grated :)
1) Slice onion and peppers and place in greased Crock Pot.
2) Lay chicken breasts on top of veggies.
3) Pour chicken broth over chicken.
4) Add salt, cumin, and chili powder.
5) Squeeze as much of the lime juice as you can over everything. (I use the Hub's "man hands" for this if he's home)
6) Cover and cook on low for about 8 hours.
7) When done, take 2 forks, shred the meat, and give pot a good stir. (At this point, I turned off the Crock Pot and covered until ready to serve)
8) Set out your Fixins Bar, warm the tortillas, and everyone is on their own!
"Ragged as the Road" - Reckless Kelly
"Fool's Gold" - The Damn Quails
"Idabel Blues" - Stoney LaRue