1 lb fresh mushrooms (I used Portobello)
2 Tbsp EVOO
2 1/2 Tbsp chopped garlic
2 Tbsp soy sauce
1) Cut larger mushrooms in half.
2) Heat oil in heavy skillet and add garlic.
3) Cook over medium-low heat for about 5 minutes.
4) Add mushrooms and cook for another 6 minutes, stirring constantly.
5) Add soy sauce, stir well and serve.
Pictured with the most amazing Meatloaf ever
TIP ALERT: I learned from watching the ever fabulous Rachael Ray to grate garlic using a cheese grater. Way easier than chopping!