Crock Pot Lemon Chicken
(Recipe adapted from The Queen Bee's Hive)
4 Tbsp butter
3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 pkg Italian dressing mix
1) Melt butter in the microwave (about 12 seconds) and pour in Crock Pot.
2) Place frozen chicken breasts in Crock Pot.
3) Sprinkle Italian dressing mix on top of chicken.
4) Juice both lemons over chicken.
5) Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
6) Remove chicken and shred with 2 forks.
7) Serve chicken on a bed of white rice and ladle juice over chicken.
***This dish scored a 4.4 out of 5 on the Hub-O-Meter***
"First Day of My Life" - Bright Eyes
"Say Hey (I Love You)" - Michael Franti
"You Are the Best Thing" - Ray LaMontagne