Hehe! Ok maybe I wasn't done Thundering Up!
Thunder Up Potatoes
(Recipe adapted from My Name is Snickerdoodle)
1 bag frozen hash browns, thawed
2 cans cream of chicken soup
16 oz. sour cream
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
2 cups grated mozzarella
pepper to taste
2 Tbsp bread crumbs
1 Tbsp olive oil
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the potatoes, soup, sour cream, and 3 1/2 cups cheese mixture (cheddar and mozzarella).
3) Add pepper to taste.
4) Transfer mixture into a greased casserole dish (the largest one you have).
5) Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
6) Sprinkle with however much or however little parsley you want.
7) Bake for 35 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
8) When you have about 5-10 minutes left on the timer, saute bread crumbs and olive oil in a small skillet.
9) When potatoes are done, sprinkle the bread crumbs on top.
Ok now, warning. This is going to be hot and this is going to be heavy. If you're taking this somewhere, I recommend you line a smallish cardboard box with dish towels and CAREFULLY place casserole dish in the box. Cover before transporting.
Where did they go?? :)
***This dish scored a 5 out of 5 on the Hub-O-Meter, Party-Meter, and Thund-O-Meter***