1 (16 oz) pkg spaghetti
1 lb ground beef
1 medium onion, chopped
1 (24 oz) jar traditional spaghetti sauce
1/2 tsp seasoned salt
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
5 Tbsp butter, melted
16 oz cottage cheese
4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1) Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
2) In large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
3) Stir in spaghetti sauce and seasoned salt; set aside.
4) In large bowl, whisk eggs, Parmesan cheese and butter.
5) Drain spaghetti; add to egg mixture and toss to coat.
6) Place half of spaghetti mixture in greased baking dish.
7) Top with half of the cottage cheese, meat sauce and mozzarella.
8) Repeat 6 and 7.
9) Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
10) Uncover and bake another 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
"The Funeral" - Band of Horses
"Poison & Wine" - The Civil Wars
"Flume" - Bon Iver