Nacho Chicken Casserole (or, as I call it, Mexican Casserole)
1 cup chicken, cooked and cubed
1 small bag Nacho Cheese Doritos chips, crushed (convenient store sized)
1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
sliced fresh mushrooms
8 oz sour cream
2 Tbsp milk
1 small can chopped green chilies
1/2 tsp minced jalapenos (I use more like 1 1/2 tsp)
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1) In a bowl, combine first 8 ingredients.
2) Combine cheeses in a smaller bowl; stir half into the chicken mixture.
3) Transfer mixture to greased casserole dish.
4) Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
5) Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
"Ho Hey" - The Lumineers
"Flowers in Your Hair" - The Lumineers"Lost in My Mind" - The Head and The Heart