I've made this before, but with a few tweaks, this has become one of our favorite dinners. It's super easy, only 5 ingredients, and you literally just throw it together in the Crock Pot and forget about it until dinner time. I recommend you make this asap!
Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Pasta
(Adapted from Stick a Fork in It)
2-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 pkg dry Italian dressing (I used Good Seasons)
1/2 bag pasta (I used penne noodles but anything would work)
1) Place chicken (frozen is fine) in the Crock Pot.
2) In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, cream of chicken soup, and Italian dressing.
3) Pour mixture on top of chicken.
4) Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
5) Shred chicken with two forks and give the Crock Pot a good stir.
6) In the meantime, cook pasta as directed in salted water, drain and rinse.
7) Turn off Crock Pot before serving and stir in pasta.
I set out a "salad bar" to go along with this dish and it was a hit; in separate bowls, set out lettuce, chopped tomatoes, shredded cheese, sliced egg, black olives, croutons, a variety of dressings, etc.
"Blown Away" - Carrie Underwood
"Last Name" - Carrie Underwood
"Undo It" - Carrie Underwood
Yesterday, I won tickets on the radio to see Carrie here in OKC in October!!! I've been celebrating by rocking out to her entire discography :)