Tuna casserole is an easy dinner to throw together at the last minute. I've tried a lot of variations of this southern staple but this particular recipe is my favorite, by far, and it happens to be another one of my mom's. It's no Tuna Helper, that's for dang sure.
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 bag No Yolk noodles
1 can Leseur peas
2 cans tuna
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 small bag potato chips (convenience store size)
1) In a bowl, mix together mushroom soup, noodles, peas and tuna.
2) Crush potato chips and add 3/4 of the bag to mixture.
2) Add 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese to mixture.
3) Transfer mixture to a greased casserole dish.
4) Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
5) Sprinkle remaining chips and cheese on top and bake for another 5 minutes.
***This is one of the hub's faves and he gives it a 4.7 out of 5 on the Hub-O-Meter***