Monday, May 21, 2012

Ranch House Pork Chops

I'm sticking with my trend on this one; a) it uses the Crock Pot, and b) it's a very-few-ingredients recipe.  I'm not going to lie, I've never been a big fan of pork chops, but this was fantastic.  The hubby literally cleaned his plate; the gravy is so good that he got a piece of bread and soaked up the rest of his gravy. I served this with Garlic-Parmesan Mashers which I will provide a recipe for in my next post.

Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops
(Recipe from Chef in Training)



Ingredients:
3-6 pork chops
1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
1 can cream of chicken soup



I know what you're thinking..."what else?" Nope, that's IT!!

Directions:
1) Place pork chops in Crock Pot.
2) Pour Ranch dressing mix and chicken soup over pork chops.
3) Cook on low for 6 hours.

That's all, folks! I know, right?



Soundtrack:
Avett Brothers- "Pretty Girl from Matthews"
Avett Brothers- "Slight Figure of Speech"
Avett Brothers- "Will You Return?"

No comments:

Post a Comment